Sunday, February 5, 2017

PRAY FOR EDITORS

Most of us who blog also deal some with editors. For more than forty years I had wonderful experiences with magazine editors, including those who didn't accept my offerings. To be honest my dealings with editors has been mixed lately. And it occurs to me that I have not thought much about the pressure and difficulties facing editors in these days. It is also important to note the crucial responsibility in the hands of Christian editors. Finally beginning to grasp these things, I have begun to pray regularly for editors. I don't mean I pray they will look favorably toward my writing. I have always done that. But I have begun to pray for their lives, their families, their relationship with God, and their sensitivity to the Holy Spirit.



No comments:

Post a Comment